As you can see, my wife Jodi and I like carving pumpkins for Halloween. This year, I even did one based on Gerald Lee’s mummy art for Five Moons RPG:
Just for fun, I’ve decided to have a Five Moons pumpkin carving contest! Here’s what you have to do:
2) Carve a pumpkin inspired by that art. (It’s up to you whether you want to carve the whole figure, just from the waist up, or just the head.)
3) Send a photo of your carved pumpkin to youtube (at) seankreynolds (dot) com
4) On October 31st, I’ll post all the photo submissions.
5) We’ll have a public vote on the bestest most favorite pumpkin.
6) Whoever receives the most votes gets a signed copy of the Five Moons RPG Corebook (available August 2015).
7) This contest is void where prohibited! This is just for funsies. Be careful with sharp carving tools!
Good luck, and carve safely!
(The Five Moons RPG kickstarter ends on October 28th!!!)